TIOcoop spacer TIOcoop spacer TIOcoop
Game Menu New

NovaHQ Top 50

Community Forums › Maps › General Map Chat › JO Reality Developers 1WEAPONS TEST RANGE
JO Reality Developers 1WEAPONS TEST RANGE

Post new topic    Reply to topic    Printer Friendly Page     Forum Index ›  General Map Chat

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rulie
Private
Private

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:10 am
Post subject: JO Reality Developers 1WEAPONS TEST RANGE

Ok, i think i should put this here? Please move it if needed Blade.

I am starting this thread dedicated to Joint Operations Reality mod developers test range for any bug fixes,(shouldn't be any!) glitches and member WAC file expansions or ideas since Nova-Outpost will be the "Official" home of this exclusive rare map.

I would have liked the JO.R Dev who sent the original to me years ago to have had given me his blessing and or permission to post/publish this map, but GettinBetter(Leslie) has not responded to my emails. Sad

The first 179 objects and wac file were GettinBetter and the rest is all me. I've been goofing around with this darn thing for almost ten years adding stuff to it. There is now a huge Tank Arena with a (now)balanced AAS mode included, but you can just play sniper duels or whatever you like with it.

Special thanks goes out to Sgt Rossco-ADF- and my son The Turdenator (Kid Ranga-JDF-) for feedback and extensive map testing.

If all goes well, i'll have this map up in the next few days.

Tonight's last stress test run in about an hour, with my son and Sgt Rossco-ADF- is for any final changes and screen shots before uploading. Feel free to join us!

It's time to set this fishy free!

Here is a couple of NILE "before-after" screen grabs as a teaser. cloud9
rulie
Private
Private

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:06 pm
Post subject: Re: JO Reality Developers 1WEAPONS TEST RANGE

Just re visiting two rare JO Reality mod Co-op maps by GettinBetter, also sent to me as test versions.

Jasmine Caves and Operation Bird Song.

I don't believe they were ever officially released. I was half way through modifying Operation Bird Song with GB's permission when he posted on the JO R site that he was stepping down from the Dev team and just vanished.

He was impressed with the additions i made, so...., i guess he would not mind having them published here?
Post new topic    Reply to topic    Printer Friendly Page    Forum Index ›  General Map Chat
Page 1 of 1