About delta force x2 mod
-> Delta Force Xtreme 2

#1: About delta force x2 mod Author: asdfgh789 PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:38 am
    ----
[b]Hello can anyone help me to finish delta force x2 sg mod map sg-serendipity coop mission ? I completed the mission(eliminate enemies and get info) by mountain but How can I cross over the rugged mountain?[\b]

#2: Re: About delta force x2 mod Author: ~BLÃÐE~Location: Gold Coast - AU PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 8:33 pm
    ----
Where did you download the map?

#3: Re: About delta force x2 mod Author: asdfgh789 PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:16 am
    ----
I didn't download sg-serendibity map any of the forum or forums I just installed the sg mod for dfx2 I dont know why this is, I downloaded the sg mod for delta force x2 and I play for coop mission by this map I can't reach further unfortunately on this map

#4: Re: About delta force x2 mod Author: dfx2modR PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 5:21 am
    ----
maybe use choppers with script to land after the rugged mountain?

Last edited by dfx2modR on Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:40 am; edited 1 time in total

#5: Re: About delta force x2 mod Author: asdfgh789 PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:06 pm
    ----
[b]How can I use script with choppers in this mod?

#6: Re: About delta force x2 mod Author: dfx2modR PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:38 am
    ----
asdfgh789 wrote:

well i would go into an original map with Chinooks and copy the script that have already been set up, and just adjust the fov/way-points etc. to suit your needs, much easier than starting from the beginning, i would need to know exactly what you're trying to do to be able to help you, if this map is a SG mod map then i'm sorry but i don't use SG mods only BO mods and now that iv'e modded the BO mod, you'll all have to wait till i'm finished

#7: Re: About delta force x2 mod Author: asdfgh789 PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:06 pm
    ----
This is the place where I stuck in

mega.nz/#!ahZnibRA!99o...ahv-dg-V78

#8: Re: About delta force x2 mod Author: asdfgh789 PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:16 am
    ----
dfx2modR wrote:
asdfgh789 wrote:

well i would go into an original map with Chinooks and copy the script that have already been set up, and just adjust the fov/way-points etc. to suit your needs, much easier than starting from the beginning, i would need to know exactly what you're trying to do to be able to help you, if this map is a SG mod map then i'm sorry but i don't use SG mods only BO mods and now that iv'e modded the BO mod, you'll all have to wait till i'm finished

Did u finish

#9: Re: About delta force x2 mod Author: asdfgh789 PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:47 am
    ----
any progress ?

-> Delta Force Xtreme 2